Happy Fall, ladies! It’s still warm in Georgia so honestly I haven’t quite accepted that there really is a change in seasons. Maybe I’ll come around to the idea in a few weeks. What’s the weather like where you are? Whether it’s still warm or beginning to get cold one thing is for sure — some of the berries (we love and eat almost everyday) are going out season. So sad, right?? But the good thing is apples are big right now so enter my Apple Cinnamon Crunch Parfait. My partner says it taste similar to an apple pie but all I I can say is that every bite is filled with crunchy goodness. This recipe is quick and perfect for breakfast or a snack! Check it out and let me know what you think!
So can I tell you I’m so in love with Silk’s vanilla non-dairy yogurt?!! I’ve never been a big yogurt fan but this stuff is so smooth and just the right amount of sweetness.
Makes about 5 small mason jar servings*
- Non-dairy vanilla yogurt- 1 and 1/2 cups
- Cinnamon Oat Granola – 1 and 1/2 cups (my favorite is Kind)
- Red Apples – 2 cups diced
- Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup – 1 teaspoon
- Sliced Almonds
- Drizzle of Homemade Caramel sauce (I love Pinch of Yum’s recipe here)
- Dice apples and toss in cinnamon and a teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Layer in small mason jars: 2 tablespoons of non-dairy vanilla yogurt, 2 tablespoons granola, and a 1/2 palm full of apples. Repeat layering to fill each jar.
- I prefer to drizzle a little caramel sauce but get creative and design the toppings to your hearts content!
- Make one for a friend and enjoy!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!